Miss Universe 2011- 3rd runner up, Shamcey Supsup’s Question and Answer

The fourth most beautiful woman in the universe, Shamcey Supsup has shown her outstanding intelligence and faith as she answers the final question in the final round of the Miss Universe Pageant 2011 held today in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Judge Vivica A. Fox asked Miss Philippines if she would change her religion to marry someone she loves.

Fox: “Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person you love? Why or why not? “

Shamcey, still looking confident and relaxed says she won’t because if the person loves her, he’d love her God , too Supsup:

” If I had to change my religious beliefs, I will not marry the person that I love. Because the first person that I love is GOD who created me. And I have my faith and my principles. And these what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God too, Thank you.”

Truly, Supsup has shown to the world how strong our faith is. She has proven that the beauty of the Filipina is not only in the flesh but also in spirit. Though uncrowned, the title doesn’t matter, it is how she represented our country and how she made us very proud.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: